WE PROMISE our clients that our employees will maintain the highest standards of quality, integrity and workmanship throughout each and every remodeling and refinishing project, keeping in mind at all times and being conscientious to your environment.
WE PROMISE to consistently and diligently improve every aspect of our business to maintain our industry ranking for being the “best choice” for kitchen and bath remodeling projects in the Boston metropolitan area.
WE PROMISE to not only comply with our customers’ requirements, but to exceed them, as we realize the satisfaction of each customer is the key to our success.
WE PROMISE that our customer’s best interest will be our main goal. We will strive at all times to maintain an open communication channel with our customers and we encourage them to give us feedback and share any and all ideas with us that might contribute to the overall successful completion of their remodeling project.
WE PROMISE our employees will have up to date technical ability and knowledge, and we promise their tools are of the best quality and in good working order for each project. We make this commitment not only to our customer, but to our employees as well, as their success is our success.
WE PROMISE to be conscious and sensitive to your environment and are mindful of the fact that each of us must do our part to help make this world a better place to live, and that begins with “keeping it green”, one remodeling project at a time. Bay State Refinishing & Remodeling recycles/reuses materials as much as possible and we utilize eco-friendly resources whenever it is possible. We practice restoring and recycling whenever possible, to decrease trash to a minimum for each and every project.
WE PROMISE our client’s complete satisfaction throughout the entire project from the design phase and initial demolition to the finishing touches. We will make sure that each and every step of your remodeling or refinishing project is complete without any compromise in the quality of work or materials.
CODE OF ETHICS
- We pledge to observe high standards of honesty, integrity and responsibility in the conduct of business.
- By promoting in good faith only those products and services which are known to be functionally and economically sound and which are known to be consistent with objective standards of health and safety.
- By making all advertising and sales promotion factually accurate, avoiding those practices which tend to mislead or deceive the customer.
- By writing all contracts and warranties such that they comply with federal, state, and local laws.
- By promptly acknowledging and taking appropriate action on all customer complaints.
- By refraining from any act intended to restrain trade or suppress competition.
- By attaining and retaining insurance as required by federal, state, and local authorities.
- By attaining and retaining licensing and/or registration as required by federal, state, and local authorities.