“Restore the look of your tub, shower, sink or tiles by refinishing. Quicker and less expensive than remodeling”
At Bay State Refinishing & Remodeling of Boston, bathtub resurfacing is easy. Are you tired of trying to make your shower and tile that looks rusty and old appear to be clean? Is it more difficult to get them clean, even after putting elbow grease into your scrubbing? Maybe the colors are just outdated. No matter what problem you have with the look of your shower and tile, we can help you! Our expert team is ready to work on refinishing your bathtub or bathroom.
Bay State Refinishing & Remodeling can refinish your:
- Clawfoot tubs, fiberglass, porcelain on steel or cast iron tubs, Jacuzzi tubs
- Single bowl sinks, double bowl sinks, pedestal sinks, farm sinks
- Shower stalls, fiberglass units, shower bases
Bathtub refinishing does not look like paint! A lot of people aren’t able to tell the difference between our finished product and a brand new tub. The entire process only takes about 4 hours to complete and you’ll be able to use it within 24 – 48 hours (But if you need to use your tub faster check our “First Class Refinishing”).
The main goal of Bay State Refinishing & Remodeling is to give our customers a reliable refinishing service that they can be proud of at an affordable price. A quality Boston bathtub resurfacing company can be difficult to find, but with us, you will only receive the highest quality and the most technically advanced environmentally friendly coatings on the market. Our application methods exceed industry standards, and that is why our customers are beyond satisfied with our workmanship. Give us a call today for a quote or to schedule an appointment!
- Quicker than remodeling – use your tub, shower, or sink in 24 hours
- No demolition or plumbing hassles – much less invasive and dirty than remodeling
- Update your colors – pick a stock color or let us custom mix a color
- New-looking fixtures that are easy to clean
- Last for years if properly maintained
- Repair cracks, chips and scratches
- Add slip resistant surface
- Save you money compared to the cost of replacement purchase and installation