Bay State Refinishing & Remodeling has offered premier bathroom remodeling services to Boston area homeowners since 1999. Bathtub resurfacing is a cost-effective alternative to bathtub replacement with careful preparation. Our team has extensive experience in bathtub resurfacing, and they know how to make the process efficient and smooth.
Preparation required before our refinishers come to your property:
- All dust-creating work or construction must be postponed or canceled on the day of the appointment.
- All leaking faucets must be fixed before the appointment.
- Any loose or missing tile that we will be refinishing must be repaired before we come to your property.
- Make sure to remove shower curtains, soap, shampoo and any other loose personal items before your appointment.
- Any fixtures that we are refinishing are required to have plumbing, so that our technicians have access to running water.
- Any glass door enclosure should be removed prior to our arrival
- Tile refinishing jobs: any fixture that impedes access to the tiles should be removed prior to our arrival (vanity, pedestal sink, toilet, radiator, etc). This will allow us to do a higher quality job.