The Bay State Refinishing Warranty
You deserve to feel confident in your newly refinished bathtub!
At Bay State Refinishing & Remodeling, we offer the best warranty in the business on our refinishing projects.
For all refinishing completed by our team, you’ll receive a three year warranty on the surface finish. This warranty covers blistering, peeling, warming, bubbling and any other flaws in workmanship or application.
This warranty does not include neglect, regular wear and tear, damage caused by accidents, and chipping.
Some things to keep in mind with your refinishing warranty:
- If you choose to use a mat for your bathtub, make sure to use one that doesn’t use suction cups. Damage caused by suction cups will void your warranty.
- You are not given any guarantees against rusting or chipping. There is also no warranty for Jacuzzi surfaces around jets that have been reglazed.
- Bay State Refinishing & Remodeling will have the final decision of determining whether a refinished item is indeed covered by warranty or not.
Recommended maintenance on your refinished fixture
After receiving our refinishing services, it’s important that you properly maintain the surface for the best outcome. Here are some tips:
- You should not use your newly refinished surface for 24-48 hours unless you chose to refinish your tub with the first class refinishing package.
- Always remove your bath mat after you’re done using it.
- Make sure to keep the surfaces clean to keep its shiny and bright look. Not only does this look good, but it will extend the life of your refinished fixture. Do not use any abrasive scrubbing pads and cleaning supplies on your refinished tile, sink, bathtub, or shower. Use cleaning products with a label that specifies that it’s safe to be used on refinished surfaces.
- It’s important that you not leave soap, shampoo bottles, or other items on a refinished surface. The chemicals in some of these products can cause your surface to peel or become discolored.
- To prevent chipping, avoid dropping any heavy or sharp objects onto the refinished surface.
- You should also keep acidic substances, like drain openers, grout cleaners, perfumes, hair dyes, and other cosmetic products away from your refinished surfaces.
You can get in touch with us anytime with your questions by calling (617) 848-0453 or emailing us at info@BayStateRefinishing.com.
Our Refinishing Process
At Bay State Refinishing & Remodeling, our premium bathroom refinishing services are the best in Boston. Our detailed preparation and proven 6-step process consistently results in unbelievable results that are as durable as they are beautiful.
Our painstakingly and impeccably-planned process takes as little as 4 hours. We’ve designed our process to be smooth and pain-free from end-to-end. Once we’ve completed your refinishing project, you’ll be able to use your bathroom again within 24-48 hours! We also offer a First-Class Refinish if you need to use your tub or sink more quickly after completion.
Why Choose Bay State Refinishing and Remodeling to Restore Your Bathtub?
A Truly Local Company
Many other refinishing companies advertise from out of state and send subcontractors they don’t know to your home. Our entire team is local and we only work with team members you can trust.
Fully Licensed, Bonded & Insured
Our team is experienced and has completed all necessary and relevant certifications and licensures. All workers are covered under workers’ compensation insurance. You’ll never be at risk!
A Warranty You Can Trust
We’re an established and well-reviewed local company. You can trust our service guarantee and warranty. You can count on us being in the neighborhood years from now to address any issue that pops up.
About Bay State Refinishing & Remodeling
Bay State Refinishing & Remodeling delivers the highest-quality refinishing and remodeling work for clients throughout Boston.
With over 20 years of experience, our licensed and award-winning remodeling team has built a reputation for delivering unmatched service and outstanding results. From your initial estimate to the final inspection, you’ll love our…
- Dedication to your complete satisfaction
- Focus on delivering results that are built to last
- Individualized service and easy communication