After receiving our refinishing services, it is important that you properly maintain the surface for the best outcome. Here are some tips:
- You should not use the surface that has been refinished for 24 – 48 hours unless you chose to refinish your tub with the first class refinishing package
- If you choose to use a mat for your bathtub, make sure that it does not have suction cups. You should also remove the mat after you’re done using it.
- Make sure to keep the surfaces clean to keep its shiny and bright look. It will give you more years out of your refinishing service as well. Do not use any abrasive scrubbing pads and cleaning supplies on your refinished tile, sink or bathtub. Use cleaning products with a label that specifies it is safe to be used on refinished surfaces such as: porcelain on cast iron, and fiberglass.
- It is important that you not leave soap, shampoo bottles and other items on the surface that has been refinished. The chemicals in some of these products and cause your surface to peel or become discolored.
- To prevent chipping, avoid dropping any heavy or sharp objects onto the refinished surface.
- You should also keep acidic substances, like drain openers, perfumes, hair dyes and other cosmetic products, away from your refinished surfaces.
You can get in touch with us anytime with your questions by calling 617-848-0453 or emailing us at info@BayStateRefinishing.com.
You will be given a three year warranty for all surfaces that we refinish. This warranty will cover blistering, peeling, warming, bubbling and any other flaws in workmanship or application. However, your warranty will not include neglect, regular wear and tear, damage caused by accidents and chips If you choose to use a mat for your bathtub, make sure that it does not have suction cups because this will void your warranty for any damage caused. Also, make sure that you don’t use acidic solutions on your finished surface, such as grout cleaners, hair dyes, perfumes, other cosmetic products and drain openers, which can cause damage. You are not given any guarantees against rusting or chipping. There also is no warranty for Jacuzzi surfaces around jets that have been reglazed. Our company, Bay State Refinishing & Remodeling, will have the final decision of determining whether a refinished item is indeed covered by warranty or not.