Bay State Refinishing & Remodeling is an excellent kitchen & bath remodeling contractor serving the metro Boston area and Wellesley since 1999. Bathrooms and kitchens are focal areas of the home that every guest and every buyer will notice and appraise, and your household spends a lot of time in these two areas. Function, form, and aesthetics should complement and support each other.
Underlying details really matter here. What is under your tile? Is there water damage anywhere? How good are the plumbing and electrical services? Are the spaces adequately ventilated? You need a contractor who can handle all of the details and planning without missing a beat. Bay State Refinishing & Remodeling has the experience, the people, and the reputation to handle all of your bathroom and kitchen remodeling needs in Wellesley. Have a look at some of our bathroom & kitchen remodeling jobs on our portfolio pages.
Here are some considerations for owners contemplating a Wellesley kitchen or bath remodel:
- Resale value and market pressure. Wellesley has a high median house price and buyers expect the best. High-end remodeling will typically pay for itself in Wellesley.
- Keep your investment fresh. Watch the trends. Some features come and go quickly. One example is apron front sinks which were popular just a few years ago but are rare now.
- Wellesley remodeling trends. Check out your neighbors and open houses. Real estate websites are a great resource to see inside houses on the market.
- Check out home design websites for what’s hot and what’s not. High backsplashes extending to the bottom of cabinets are in. These are often high end tile or glass ceramic, and can really make a splash in the remodeled kitchen.
- Appliance and fixture trends do change. The new spot for the microwave is in an undercounter drawer.
- Make a budget and stick to it. A good contractor like Bay State Refinishing & Remodeling can help you with realistic costs including installation and labor costs.