Raise your home’s market value and make your home more livable & beautiful with a bathroom or kitchen remodel. Partnering with an experienced and skilled contractor like Bay State Refinishing & Remodeling is the key to a smooth and efficient renovation. Serving Weston and the greater Boston area since 1999, Bay State Refinishing and Remodeling has earned a reputation for providing quality kitchen and bathroom renovation services tailored to the tastes of each of our valued Weston customers. We offer a full range of bathroom remodeling and kitchen remodeling services for all of your needs, and our goal is to help you achieve the vision that you want for your space. Whether your goal for kitchen renovation or bathroom remodeling in Newton is to simply make a few small changes to the look of the space or to entirely change the layout of the room to improve functionality, we are up for the job.
Weston has among the highest median house prices in the metro Boston area, and buyers of Weston properties expect high end bathrooms and kitchens.
At Bay State Refinishing and Remodeling, our commitment to exceptional customer service drives everything that we do. Whether you want to replace all of the fixtures and faucets in your bathroom or to layout a sleek and modern kitchen with new cabinets, flooring and tilework, trust our experts to provide affordable and effective solutions. To learn more about our kitchen and bathroom remodeling services or to schedule a free consultation, contact us today.
Here are some features you consider for your Weston bath or kitchen remodeling project:
- Luxurious Wood Cabinetry. Custom cabinets with exotic woods can bring your kitchen to the next level.
- Countertops. Semi-precious stone (Concetto), poured concrete, butcher block, stainless steel, soapstone, glass, recycled glass, marble, and granite.
- Solid wood flooring is quite durable; stone such as granite or quartzite can stand up to heavy traffic.
- Deluxe Appliances. Built-in refrigerators, commercial grade ranges, hoods, and ovens, wine storage, wine chillers, warming drawers.
- Walk-in pantry. An emerging trend you should look into.
- Task stations like restaurant kitchens.